Monday, December 2, 2013

November

Well, I have obviously NOT gotten the hang of updating my blog again.  Oh well, here's a few highlights of the month though unfortunately I'm missing lots of other fun that we've had, I just don't have pictures to show for it.

Due to Dan's mom being out of the country a lot of December we opted to have an early Christmas...before Thanksgiving even.  It was a fun, family filled weekend!  Here are a few special pics!





 (ummm, yes that is my husband with facial hair.  No shave November is officially  NOT my favorite month!)  :)


Thanksgiving weekend I had the opportunity to see a dear friend and her baby.  I was there when sweet Violet was born and so it was fun to see her again and to catch up with her mommy.  I took baby 'C' with me so we have some sweet pics with the babies.  They are 6 weeks apart so it was fun to have mini play date! :)





 We've been friends for 15 years and have been through many of life's ups and downs together.  Now we live nearly 1000 miles apart so it's a treat when we get to spend time together.  Thanks for making time to connect!!



No comments: