Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It Clicked!

I'm not sure how it happened, but over the past few weeks I've watched the accidents get less and less every week until I realized over a week had gone by with ZERO accidents. Yes, it's official (isn't everything official once it's put on Facebook or Blog land??)
SETH IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be honest, I'm still a little nervous to declare it, (especially in capital letters with exclamation points,) but I'm so proud and relieved that I can't-not post it. Yes, some of you mommy's will do the math and realize that Seth is just over 3 years old and just finally potty trained, but it wasn't for lack of trying...he just didn't get it until now. But now that he does, I feel like I can FINALLY breath a sign of relief. For all you mommy's still in the thick of potty training...hang it there...you're time will come soon as well. TRY, TRY, TRY not to be discouraged by all the seeminly 6 month olds that are potty trained (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating and they are 1.5-2.5, but it FEELS like they are infants). Will he have accidents....yes...can I handle that....I hope so....am I AMAZINGLY proud of him regardless....you better believe it!! Mr. Setharoo may give me gray hairs before I want them, and know how to humble me in no time flat, but I love him 'to the moon and back' regardless....so proud of you little man.

No comments: