Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Turning a Corner


I feel like we have really turned a corner over the past month. What corner am I talking about? Well, if you've been reading my blog for a while or know me at all, you realize that Mr. Seth hasn't always been the easiest child. He has always been a happy, cuddly child, but easy...well, I wouldn't use that word. :)


Some of the areas where I've noticed a HUGE improvement:

- of course, having him potty trained a couple months ago was, well, AMAZING!

- he has really learned how to play with his friends as well as his brother and sister

(if you've read any of my post from 6 months or a year ago, you realize what a big...HUGE deal this is!)

- he uses his words much more than his actions when he's frustrated

- he LOVES to be helpful in any way possible


He is a much more fun, happy and enjoyable kid to be around...man I love that little guy! Many prayers have been said, my patience has been tested beyond what I thought possible and now we are at a new stage and I'm LOVING it!

No comments: