Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Seth!!

Seth turned 4 on Sunday (Oct. 30th).  4???  How is that possible??  Though strangers think you should be much older (some have even guessed that you were 6, 7, or even 8 due to your size), your mom can't believe when I look at the pictures below that 4 years have already passed.  You were the sweetest, easiest baby...the most challenging toddler who humbled me multiple times a day...and now you are a friendly, always smiling, energetic, curious, hugging, sweet, loving little boy.  Little boy??  How did we move out of the toddler phase to 'little boy'?  Seth, though by the grace of God your dad and I have taught you many things in your 4 years of life, the reality is, God used you to teach us many things as well.  I am forever thankful that God surprised us with you!  I love you "Setharoo", "Super Seth"...and whether you like it or not, you are forever my "Baby Seth".  

A look back...it's good to remember that at one time, you really were small. :)





No comments: