Friday, April 12, 2013

A Weekend At Home

Last weekend we enjoyed being at home and began the long awaited job of putting a bathroom in our basement.  I can't tell you how excited I am to have a bathroom down there...it will be wonderful when we are playing down there, when it's used on Wednesday's for our Missional Community, and I'm super excited that it makes it a much more usable space for us to have guest stay over!!  Josiah had his fist lesson in using a saw and then he actually sawed a board for the first time and he did great...even better, he still had 10 fingers when he was done. :)



We also dog sat and Seth was certain that Harley (the dog) told him he wanted to go for a walk and so we did!

Last but not least, I love when sneaky Seth hops into bed with his big brother to sleep with him for the night. It is beyond precious and I can't help but take a picture. :)

No comments: