Monday, April 12, 2010

Embarassing Mom Moment #2437

After dropping Alayna off at preschool this morning Seth and I went to run an errand together. He is a pretty good little helper/shopper. As I was getting the things on my list, one of them was orange juice (you know where this is going???). Anyway, I got the orange juice (plastic jug) and was going to put it in the back of the cart, but Seth wanted to help me (he normally takes the item and puts it in the back of the cart for me). He was buckled in the front of the cart and when he took the orange juice, it was heavier then he thought and when he twisted, it dropped to the floor...and the lid cracked = OJspillage!! He was holding it himself (without my help like normal) b/c I had just let go to wave "Hi!" to someone we knew. Bad timing!! Thankfully, the person I was saying "Hi!" to came over and chatted with me during the 'episode' and a store worker was nearby and said he'd take care of everything. Seth kept saying, "sorry mommy"...amazingly enough, it wasn't his fault..this time. :)

2 comments:

Tengesdal 4 said...

Love it! And before I even opened this up- I thought "I bet this will be a Seth story!!" :)

Heather said...

funny Michelle - never a dull moment with Seth huh? : ) So tell me have you really kept count or is #2437 random? : )