Friday, April 9, 2010

Seth Sayings

I'd like to get in the habit of writing out some of the silly things my 2 year old says...as I was talking to another mom this morning I was telling her that Josiah and Alayna still say silly things once in a while, but not as consistently as what a 2 year old does. I want to remember some of these things....here are a couple to start with:

-- as I'm trying to explain to Seth why he can't wear the shorts he found in his room outside he looks at me and says, "Not shorts mommy...little pants" -- how can you argue with that??

-- I love to hug and kiss my kids....as I was kissing Seth over and over on his cheeks he asked me, "Hungry mommy?"...I said, "Yes, I'm hungry for a baby Seth"...."Ok mommy, you can have more" and then he leaned in for more kisses...have I mentioned that boy brings lots of laughter into our home!!!???

Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be more to come...there's never a shortage (it's just whether I remember to write them down)

No comments: