Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A weekend with my side of the family

Once a year my family tries to gather either at my brother's lake cabin or my sister's...this year it was my at my sister's.  We are blessed that our kids have cousins/friends on both sides of the family so whenever we are with extended family they have a blast!!

 Seth and Maycee were off playing and having fun the ENTIRE weekend!!

 Alayna and Madalyn
 Soooooo much fishing took place that weekend!!  Josiah enjoyed every second of it and he caught A LOT of fish and at the end of the weekend we had a tasty fish fry.
 Seth caught a few also!!
 Alayna and Evan relaxing
 Hannah taking him for a 4-wheeler ride...if she would have been willing, he would have ridden on there the ENTIRE weekend!
 Paint ball was another great time...the guys played, the boys played and a few of the girls as well!
 Josiah and Cameron just hanging out
 Swimming...
 Knee boarding...
Our VERY full boat!!!  What a special treat...Dave, Marlene and Grace all came for a visit on their way home from Cass lake.  It was great hanging out with them for the day and it was a wonderful relaxing afternoon.

No comments: