Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School!

Josiah and Alayna started school on August 27...Seth had Kindergarten assessments and then started school on August 29th.  Hard to believe I have a 6th grader, 3rd grader and a KINDERGARTNER.  Wow!

 They all wanted similar shoes this year and Josiah really wanted shoes that matched Seth...funny kids!





 Their cousins live down the street from us so it's fun that they get to rid to school together!

 These 3 cousins are all in Middle School together.  Josiah and Emma are both 6th graders and they have a few classes together this year.
 Waiting...waiting...waiting for a bus that was 40 minutes late...we ended up driving them and they were 25 minutes late for their first day of school.  Crazy!!!
 August 29th...Seth started Kindergarten











His excitement for school made it a little easier for me to let go of my baby...but not much.  I cried when I left the school.  I sure am excited each day to pick him up though and he absolutely loves school, his teacher, making new friends and all the fun things he's already learning!!! 

No comments: