Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To My Prince

You are my husband and truly my best friend, 9 years ago today we got married...can you even believe it's been that long ago already?? I thought I loved you then, but I had no idea the depth of love I would gain each year of our marriage. I'm grateful to have you as my husband. You are considerate and unselfish. You put me above your own interests. You love God's word and take your role as husband, father, teacher/principal and church leader as a serious calling. Thank you for providing for us and loving us. Josiah and Seth would do well to follow your lead and I pray that Alayna would find a man like her daddy one day. I love you and I feel truly blessed to be your wife! Here's a little trip down memory lane....our wedding day.

I love you and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and for our family as we continue on life's journey together!

1 comment:

Joyful Living said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember this day so well and how much God was glorified on this day 9 years ago!!!