Friday, August 20, 2010

Business Owner

Last summer Josiah tried mowing the lawn...he was able to do part of it, but he was just a bit too short yet to really be able to handle the mower. However, after trying to mow he REALLY wanted me to make him a business card. I work for/with my clients to come up with something that represents them...well, with minimal say from me in what it looked like...this is what he came up with. He had the ideas and picked the font and look for his card. Maybe next summer (he's already asked me) we can get them printed and he can mow for a couple neighbors. I love watching him work, he is very thorough and takes his time doing a really great job!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Too bad he lives so far away! Hope he can get a couple of jobs so he can feel productive.