Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

It might not have been the 'sunny and hot' weekend we were looking for, but we still had fun at my brothers lake cabin. A few of the kids even braved playing in the 54 degree water...BRRR!

Modeling the newest in 'lake wear'
BRRR!!
Crazy kids!
Josiah LOVES fishing...hopefully this summer we will find a few great fishing spots and we can go regularly. I used to fish ALL THE TIME with my dad, grandpa and my uncle when I was young and it's still a hobby that holds a special place in my heart. :)
Seth loves ANYTHING with a motor...he enjoyed riding on the 4-wheeler, riding on the pontoon, riding in the fishing boat and he just needed to give the jet ski a whirl so his uncle obliged...even though the water was SUPER cold. He had a blast and loves to go FAST!
After a few days of fun we had a VERY quiet ride home....

No comments: