Monday, June 22, 2009

I am sooooooooooooooooooo behind on keeping you posted on our life...maybe I will catch you up on everything soon, but don't hold your breath. :) We've had great family time, great extended family time, zoo fun, silly Seth stories, and great summer fun with the kids, I'm working more at my current job still and trying to get things ready to start my business, it has been crazy around here, but good! I do want to share with you some great pictures that a friend took of us.

After helping a friend get her photography business started by doing her graphic design elements, she returned the favor by taking family pictures for us last Saturday. FUN! There are so many to choose from and so many that I think are adorable...now the tricky part...which to print and where to hang them...hmmm...I've tried to upload them on here and for some reason my blogger thing is being fiesty, so to see a few of them...go to mirabellaphotography.blogspot.com

Soon, I'll be back in 'blog' business again, but until then...I hope you're each having a FABULOUS summer (I think it's really here!!!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those are great family pics Michelle! You're right - how do you choose?!