Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Big Day!

As many of you know I had the privilege to take part in the wedding of one of my closest friends. We have been friends since nearly the first week of college and we've remained close ever since. She was there when I first met Dan and was there for my wedding day and also saw all 3 of our kids shortly after they were born. I was there during the college years, change of jobs, moving and all the days of Ryan and Siobhan and through the entire journey of their dating relationship. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for their marriage. I love you guys!

Siobhan with her mom and sister


Siobhan with the girlfriends in her wedding

Siobhan and her dad

getting ready for me to do her make-up...I also did her moms make-up, her sister Cassie's, Margeaux's and a little bit of Angie's...and of course my own. Fun!

Siobhan and I

watching the bride come down the aisle

my hubby and I

look at these handsome men!

my pretty girl and I...both in purple!

Siobhan's girlfriends in the wedding (Angie, Me and Margeaux)...we had a great time together!

Cassie, her sister was the maid of honor and I was the matron of honor

it was HOT during the dance and so Margeaux and I took an orange crush break!

It was supposed to be a rainy, cruddy day and it turned out to be sunny and warm...the perfect day for a wedding!

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hardwork..which is sometimes a thankless job along the way! :)