**a Family Time post will be coming soon...we talked about remembering the Sabbath**
There are always weeks that you have more things to look forward to then others....some weeks you can't wait to have them over and others you see on the calendar and you look forward to them...this is a week I've been looking forward to....
- Seth's 2 year pictures
- Going out to eat with girlfriends to celebrate a birthday
- Chatting on Skype with dear friends (that wasn't on the calendar..it was just an extra bonus!!!)
- Going with Alayna's preschool to the pumpkin patch
- A much needed hair cut appt.
- A lunch meeting for more possible work
and of course...the icing on the cake....
- My mom is taking the kids for a few days (it's NDEA) and so I get to spend quality time with a quality husband...I can't wait! Thanks MOM!!!