Friday, October 30, 2009

My Baby is 2....

Just born
Oct. 30, 2007


Happy First Birthday!

Oct. 2009
His 2 year pictures will be coming soon!

I love you Baby Seth...I love that you are always smiling, always open for hugs and cuddles, I love that you adore your brother and sister, I love that after 2 kids I now have a 'mamas boy' (somedays I love that more then others!!), I am learning to love that because of you I have grown in patience and humility, I love that you can make anyone smile and everywhere we go people stop to talk to you because you always say "Hi!" whether you know them or not...I'm certain that you have brightened the days of many people that we've seen. Thank you for being my baby boy...I look forward to seeing what God has in store for you (and for your dad and I as your parents).

I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby Seth you'll be.

Love, mom


No comments: