Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Sneaky Sneak....

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in previous posts that my 2-year old's love language is physical touch. He is CONSTANTLY touching, hugging, playing with my hair, cuddling (when he's not being rascally of course). This is a definite issue when he plays with other kids because most kids don't really like other kids being in their personal space quite so much...Seth on the other hand has ZERO personal space.

Anyway, he has become quite the mommy's boy lately. Over Christmas break when we've been staying different places and he hasn't been sleeping in his bed I've taken more time to lay with him and help him fall asleep. Did I mention he LOVES to cuddle? Most nights when I put him to bed we cuddle for a bit and whenever I try to sit up to leave the room he tries to push my head back down to lay with him longer (it's pretty precious, but seriously...sometimes by the time bedtime rolls around I'm ready to 'punch out' for the day).

Anyway, as we've been getting back to our normal routine I haven't been laying with him for quite as long and so one night he kept getting up and we'd put him back in bed, he's get up and we'd put him back....finally, all was quiet. Ahhhh....

Then, I went upstairs later on that night to get ready for bed...and this is what I found....
He went from his bed...into our room....to my side of the bed...climbed into our bed and fell asleep on my pillow. How can such a rascally boy be SOOOO cute sometimes?!?!

No comments: