Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Things About Me....

Ok...I have a couple other blogger friends who have added their Random Things to their blog, so I will join in the fun. Since some of you are blog friends but do not have Facebook...this is for you! I wonder how many random things you already knew about me....were any of them new information for you?

1. I love Jesus!!
2. I love that I get to stay at home with my kids (most days I feel that way!) :)
3. My kryptonite is monster cookies & cherry coke (I try to keep them out of the house for that reason!)
4. I LOVE to read...my favorite author is Karen Kingsbury
5. I will not be pregnant again (unless God performs a miracle!)
6. I think my kids are pretty darn amazing and I love them VERY much!!
7. I love to organize!!
8. I would love to have someone cook meals for me everyday
9. My favorite season is Spring...I love the smell of melting snow!
10. I have a belly button ring and I did NOT do it to be rebellious...I actually asked my mom if I could when I was in HS and she said yes
11. I love driving a mini-van, but I don't love the mini-van I currently drive
12. My husband is pretty darn amazing and I'm thankful everyday that God brought him into my life
13. Some days I feel really guilty and wonder if we should home school...but it seems overwhelming....
14. I would really love to lose 10lbs., but I'm trying to be content no matter what
15. We lead a pretty simple life...not too busy, not too bored...just right :)
16. Dan and I would love to lead family missions trips!!
17. I'm addicted to using "...." when I write emails or notes of any kind on the computer.
18. I really like cars...I like admiring the newest models and knowing all about them...my husband thinks it's kind of weird, but loves me anyway.
19. I love to sing and dance in my own home...I'm sure my kids are going to be in counseling one day because of it!! :)
20. I really do not enjoy emptying the dishwasher
21. Students in my husbands class got us hooked on the show Lost...I don't like sci-fi, but I'm coming around
22. I was a total tomboy when I was younger and wore nike pants and Michal Jordan t-shirts all time...my bedroom was covered in basketball posters
23. I have lived in the midwest all my life and I still don't like winter...why am I still here???
24. I really enjoy MOPS and enjoy being on leadership for it as well
25. I really enjoy graphic design and hope to do it more regularly as the kids get older

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shannonheick said...

Very fun, Michelle! I CANNOT wait for the smell of melting snow either! But...I have never thought of that until you wrote it..it's just cool.

Valerie said...

How fun to learn more about you. Hey I have an idea. I'll come cook for you some week if you come organized for me, deal?!?