Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rascallyness Continues...

This morning as I was reading the blog of a friend of mine about her rascally daughter...I turned around and found my own little rascal doing this...yep, there was a stool in the kitchen and in the blink of an eye he climbed the stool and found a way to pull himself up enough to crawl into the sink.
As any good mother would do...I took a picture! Before I stopped him though...he even had turned the water on for a minute. I have to say though, he's the cutest rascal I've ever seen! :) After taking this picture without smiling (which was hard), I took him out and told him "No, No". A good mother needs proof of the rascally things her kids do so that one day when he has his own little rascal I can prove to him where it came from. :)

5 comments:

mountain mama said...

hee hee. kids can do those kind of things happen SO fast... thanks for sharing!

mountain mama said...

thank you for your prayers. i'll update the blog every night. i wanted to ask you where you get the ideas for the activites you do with the kids when learning memory verses? that is awesome! you can write to here if you want:
delongdaisy@yahoo.com
brooke

Tengesdal 4 said...

So glad to see I'm not the only mom who takes a picture and then cleans up the mess :)

Angie said...

I found Brayden on top of the kitchen table this morning....it's hard not to laugh when they do these things but they are so darn cute you can't help it! We'll have to get our little rascals together again soon.

Gerald Kiedrowski MD said...

He IS one of the cutest rascals I've ever had to deal with. He is so creative and determined. It will be fun to see how this character developes! His dadddy did not think homework was necessary and he turned out to be a teacher. Go figure!!!