Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Silly Moments...

"Hmmm...I'm beginning to think I wasn't supposed to dump out the box of cereal...oops!"
---------------------------------------------------
Alayna is the queen of random comments. She makes me laugh out loud sometimes because she often surprises me with her randomness. Here is a small example of that...

A month or so ago she and I went out one night and she wanted to stop at Scheels to go on the Ferris Wheel. Once we were there she decided she was too nervous to go on it and wanted to play in their 'play land' area instead. She played for only about 10 minutes or so, but while there she met a little girl named Jada. They played together for no more than 5-7 minutes. Almost every week she talks about having Jada over to play or going to her house....(we don't know Jada, I don't know her parents, I don't know her phone number, I don't know her address)...I've explained all of this to Alayna and STILL she talks about her good friend Jada. Today she asked again about playing with Jada and having her come over to play. I reminded her that we don't know where she lives and she said..."oh yeah, well, can we go to Scheels and see her then?" Seriously...I laughed out loud! I think I may need to take her back to Scheels so that she realizes Jada doesn't live at Scheels or go there everyday either. Alayna the social butterfly...she makes friends anywhere and everywhere!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a wonderful quality Alayna - you are honing your missionary skills! : )