Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bed Time....

We switched Seth into a big boy bed a little over a week ago. Last week we took down the crib and re-arranged the boys' room. He is a bit of a rascal when it comes to staying in his bed. He likes to get out and wander a bit until we hear him and tell him to get back in his bed.

A few days ago it dawned on me to just snuggle with him a little longer in his bed to calm him down a bit more before he goes to sleep. Well, here is a picture of how he snuggles. REALLY close to me!! When it comes to Love Languages I'm starting to think that Seth's is Physical Touch....

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

That is undeniable!! :)

Heather said...

oh so sweet - you'll miss those snuggle moments when he's a big boy and won't want to anymore. : ) I try to remind myself of that too when Ruthie calls for me in the wee hours of the morning and wants to snuggle in our bed - it won't be forever. : )
You are right - he is just TOO adorable. Glad God blessed you guys with him. : )