Monday, March 9, 2009

A great book for us moms!

I just finished reading a great book. It's a book about mothering and it follows the journey of 2 different moms raising 2 different girls. I would encourage you to read this book...it shares the purpose in persevering as a mom, being consistent and most importantly following God's truth in raising your children. It also shares the consequences of taking the other road. Anyway, it was an encouragement to me and if you enjoy reading Christian Fiction like I do...this would be a great book for you to enjoy too! Happy Reading!

**I'd like to add that Roxanne Henke is a great Christian author from ND. She has other books also and I'd recommend that you read them too! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Michelle - that is so funny, last November when we were in Texas I brought that book with me and finished the whole thing while we were there...I thought afterwards i should tell every mom I know about it and recommended it to some wives I met there. Also very weird - I was thinking of recommending it on my blog to EFCA yp wives. It is such a great book isn't it? I'm so glad you had a chance to read it and be encouraged. I really like Henke as an author. Good things do come from ND. : )

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I have a Barnes & Noble gift card burnin' a hole in my pocket so I just might take your word for it!