Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Rascal!

You know it's your 3rd child when you take a picture before getting them off of the tall stool. He has realized that the stools and chairs are great tools in helping him get things he can't reach...the fridge, the sink, things on the counter...so far the sink is his favorite (just like the other 2 kids), but there are great treasures in the fridge and so this may soon change. He keeps me on my toes!

**a little side note about my favorite rascal...no biting incidents at MOPS or in nursery this past week...it has gotten MUCH better...I LOVE vinegar!! (thankfully Seth doesn't!!)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I personally LOVE the diaper, no pants, and shoes look. That's how we walk around all day around here....you know, minus ME of course.

Angel said...

I am really glad that he doesn't like vinegar! YES!

Our little rascals could be great buddies!