Friday, December 12, 2008

New Design!

Thanks to a great blogging pal, I figured out how to create a new header. I hope you enjoy the new look.

Since many of you visit and don't leave comments (which is ok!) I'm going to post a question in the hopes that you will respond with your answer.
With Christmas just around the corner, what are you looking forward to most? I remember as a kid I loved Christmas Eve, we had our Christmas program every year at church that night and we got a bag of peanuts, a couple pieces of candy and an apple (I could have done without the peanuts and the apple as a kid though!) and then we'd go home and open all our presents as a family. The next day we would wake up and see what treasures were in our stocking. Great memories! Now remember...leave a message...What are you looking forward to most this year at Christmas time?

5 comments:

Angel said...

I love singing Christmas carols!

Lindsay said...

Yay - you got the header figured out! Way to go girl. See - you're no rookie anymore :-)

Let's see...what am I looking forward to...going to KS and seeing FAMILY!!

Kelly said...

Your Christmas memory sounds very similar to mine, Christmas program on Christmas Eve night, getting a bag of peanuts (with few pieces of candy and apple) and then going home to open gifts. I love Christmas traditions!

Shannonheick said...

My favorite tradition on Christmas Eve night is after we open presents. We try to wait until Midnight and then have Oyster Stew. The idea of getting to stay up THAT late when we were little was so awesome! Of course, I always picked the oysters out, so it was pretty much milk and butter with lots of crackers. :)

Heather said...

I have fond Christmas Eve memories of lots of extended family, good Italian food and staying up late helping my mom with all her last minute tasks and a special Christmas morning with the Christmas story, monkey bread, gifts and tons of family time...and this year we will be in CT for our kids to experience some of those great childhood memories...I can't wait!!! Thanks for getting me excited about it again Michelle.