Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This morning was cute and troubling....


Tuesday = MOPS! It was another fun day! The kids came and did a small program for us and so here are a couple songs A sang. I think you can figure out that was the CUTE part of the morning!

The troubling part is that....S is a very loving baby. He is full of hugs and kisses. Grandparents love that he is a BIG hugger...unfortunately after the hugs he likes to give a kiss. His kisses have always been open mouth and big. Now though, he has teeth. They now are biting kisses!!! Today in the MOPS nursery he gave a little girl a big bite kiss!!! I feel HORRIBLE! I know it happens and kids do this, but he is my first biter. I'm not sure what to do. Any advice? My first thought is to flick his cheek...the tricky thing is, he isn't doing it out of anger. He is giving a kiss. I don't want to discipline him giving kisses, but he needs to become a better kisser!! :) Any tips?!

No comments: