Monday, December 1, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

We spent Saturday morning decorating for Christmas...my husband tried to talk me out of putting up our Christmas tree (having a Christmas tree and a 1 year old don't go well together), however I couldn't imagine not decorating it with J and A...once we got the tree out, we were both glad we decided to put it up...the kids were so EXCITED! Our tree isn't anything spectacular, but we really enjoy getting out all our ornaments and looking at them. We have a lot of Hallmark ornaments from my parents and the kids LOVE looking at their ornaments and playing with them before putting them on the tree. Now I must say though...a Christmas Tree and a 1 year old still DO NOT go well together...we often have a handful of ornaments laying beneath the tree or found in various parts of the house! Oh, well! We don't want to get rid of either of them, so the tree and S will just have to learn to get along!! ** I haven't been touching up my images yet...maybe once I get used to blogging I'll start making my pictures look better!

No comments: